Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mason's Baseball 2010 .. The Angel's

We have been so lucky and blessed to come across many organizations that support children like Mason.  I've mentioned one before called 'Angel's Hands.'
They sponsered the cost for 2 teams to play in the Miracle League this year.  Mason LOVES it.
This year he really loved sucking on the bat and the ball... gross.
The umpires and coaches love when Mason plays because he just lights up and giggles and laughs.  He laughs until he can't breathe!
It's quite a trip to get him to his games, but it's sure worth this smile to do it!

1 comment:

Karie said...

That's so neat! Mason looks like he's having a blast!
I just scrolled down the rest of your blog and saw the post "Welcome to Holland." Wow, that's such an amazing article. It was really beautiful. I know we don't spend a lot of time in "Holland" with you guys, but thanks for letting us visit. We love it and we love Mason.