Friday, November 19, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

Remember last year how I was SO desperate to get great family pictures taken to make sure that I had a good family picture on my wall in case the worst happened during flu season for Mason?  Well, now I'm addicted to having amazing family pictures.  I called my friend Kate Benson to take them.  She is so amazing.   Here are some of the pics we got...























5 comments:

Karie said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Maybe I'll have to get her info from you. So cute!

Anonymous said...

These turned out so great! I'm addicted to getting pictures every year too. Where were these taken?? I love the orchard pictures!

luke & misty meldrum family said...

Oh so sweet!!!

Megan said...

Love the pictures! I may have to snag your friend for future family pictures...ours are always a disaster.

steph said...

Kerry-We hosted with SAC this fall. We didn't meet but I remember seeing you at some of the activities. I'm just wondering how everything is going... Hope you are well and that things are working out. Just wanted you to know that we are praying for you and that you have lots of support from the group. Take care. Stephanie Holbrook