Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Ezra's 4th Birthday

Ezra was so excited to have his birthday.  He couldn't wait to 'turn into 4!~'  I was pretty excited about how happy he was.  I never know with him how he is going to react.  He couldn't decide what kind of party he wanted to have for his friends.  I was excited that Spencer could come home from work during his lunch break and we could have his friend party while everyone else was at school.  They were a little sad, but it really was a lot less stressful here! 
He wanted a Cars, Monster, Batman, Spiderman, Ghost,  Superhero party.  I think we pulled it off.
 He picked out pumpkins for all of his friends to paint for one of the activities.  It was a really big hit.
 They went on a ghost hunt to start.  Ezra was really the best hunter.  He hunted for the other boys ghosts to help them.  I kind of don't think they understood the game very well!
 
 I really am happy that I got away with only having his 2 best friends come.  These boys are inseparable.  They have such a good time and get along so well.  Ezra never stops talking about them.
 
 Ezra's friend Bradley gave him a cape and a mask.  He immediately had to wear it and didn't take it off all day long.  Konrad gave him a cool Iron Man toy.  They all wanted to play with that.

 The Monster cupcakes were a big hit. 
After we painted pumkins and played all of our games we played a game my mom made for my birthday parties when I was a kid.  Pin the cupcake on Birthday Bear!  I wasn't sure if they would like it but they played it over and over again.
 For our family party later that night, we loaded everyone up and went to Chuck-E-Cheese.  It seemed like it would be a fun time and it really was.  Mason even was happy.  We had cupcakes and presents  and games and pizza!  Ezra was the happiest boy in the world.  All of the kids made sure to give him all of their tickets so he could choose the biggest and best prize of all!



We are so lucky to have our 4 year old Crazy Beans in our family.  Happy Birthday Ezra!

No comments: