My baby is 4! 
I can't believe it. He's so big and so grown up. For his birthday party he had his cousins over for cake and ice cream. 
He actually opened his presents all by himself! I didn't know that he was so grown up! He's a difficult little stinker to buy gifts for, so he got a lot of 'shaky/noisy' toys and clothes. I hate to say that I think his favorite part was the paper they were all wrapped in! He's loving the toys now though!
He loved his cake! He 'ate' it and giggled and laughed! He had more than anyone else! It was adorable.
I had to hose him down in the sink before I could put him in the tub!
He seems so old to me now. Not like my baby, but a boy. A rugged little boy! Time flies.
11 years ago



6 comments:
Happy Birthday Mason!!! he is so stinkin cute.
He is so huge! I cant believe he is 4. Happy Birthday Buddy!
He is such a big boy! What a stud. I love the cake pictures!
I agree. You've got some sweet boys, Kerry. And how fun to run into you at work. It's been great to see you.
Happy (late)Birthday Mason! He is so cute!
Happy (late) birthday Mason!
He is soooo cute!
Post a Comment