Sunday, May 25, 2008

New Favorite Ice Cream!

So for all of you Ice Cream enthusiasts, I found my new favorite Ice Cream . . . Breyers Chocolate Crackle! It's delicious. Spencer and I disagree because he feels that the ice cream part is lacking in the flavor he expected, but I love it! So move over Breyers Fried Ice Cream, and hello Chocolate Crackle!



P.S. I don't actually usually like Ice Cream at all!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I don't usually like ice cream either, but I trusted you on fried ice cream. I'll try it.

Cathy said...

This is my kind of ice cream. I have to try it!

Mandy said...

Sounds yummy! I'll have to try it!

Heidi said...

Keri! Hey, it's Heidi Nelson. i realized you probably didn't get an invite to my blog... and I want to invite you to my dance class too... will you please email me your email ? email me at heidijohnson22@gmail.com! Hope to hear from you soon!