Saturday, August 8, 2009

10 months old!!

Ezra has turned 10 months old this month. It's amazing how time flies. I keep saying that how he is right now is my very favorite stage, but then in a week I'm sure I'll feel the same way about how he'll be then too!


He's such a funny little boy. He loves to get into everything right now. He is hiding and playing peek-a-boo, he'll clap a big clap for us, and when I point to him and say, "Ezra" he yells a little growl at me and smiles!


He is always on the go and thank heavens there isn't really anywhere to go around here! He loves to climb all over Mason and he always has something in his mouth. It's gross..


He is my happy place. I love his sweet smile when I go in to get him in the morning. He gets so excited he balls up his little fists and shakes for me to pick him up!


Ezra's favorite thing to do right now is to eat. Last night we decided that his favorite food is 'people food spaghetti.' He ate more than Ethan last night!


Ez, you are getting so big and so smart. I love you everyday!






3 comments:

Colleen said...

What a gorgeous and precious angel he is! I wonder if he can just FEEL all the love that surrounds him!

Cindy said...

He is such a cute kid! I love his smile!
By the way, Any knitting going on? I am getting an itch.

Shaunna said...

Wow I can't believe how big he is! It's really not fair how fast they change from a baby to a toddler! He is well on his way! What a cutie!