Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Stuck

Ezra's new fun sleeping trick is that he likes to sleep with his leg straight in the air. The problem with this is that when he falls asleep and it relaxes he gets stuck! Then he cries and wants it fixed. I've tried a few different things to help him avoid this, but he's too curious and breaks through anything I try.



3 comments:

robandkayla said...

Oh my gosh! How cute is he?! Thanks for the good laugh :)

Unknown said...

Hey, Kerry!! Thanks for leaving a comment! You have a very handsome family!! How have you been?

Whitney said...

Hi Kerry! I've been meaning to call you so that we can get together, but we have had lots of family stuff and back-to-back colds and I want to make sure we're totally healthy when we (rach & I) come to see your cute boys! Does your number still end in 682? And are you going out of town the next couple weeks or are you around?