Monday, November 9, 2009

F.I.R.S.T. Conference in Las Vegas

Many of you know that Mason was born with a genetic skin condition called Lamellar Ichthyosis.  This is an extremely rare condition and it is difficult to find anyone with a similar condition.  Fortuately for us there are foundations for such things!  We were able to attend a conference this October in Las Vegas to meet with others with similar skin conditions.  Mason gets to go to the kid camp and I got to go to seminars.


He wasn't really into the meet and greets.  I made him sit there and get his picture taken with the crowd.  He's a good sport.


In kid's camp they made all sorts of fun things.  It was a cowboy theme.  We had to have a picture of the hat.

This is the entire group that attended the conference.  We have made some great friends over the years.  Can't wait for the World Conference in FL next year!!



No comments: