A few weeks after Mason's conference in Las Vegas we ended up there again for a long weekend. Those are the types of things you do when you are unemployeed I suppose! Our friend's invited us to come and stay and while we were there they planned a big hole digging in their backyard to sink their trampoline.
The only problem was that as soon as we got there Mason started to have problems and spiked a fever and was having excessive seizures. That meant it was time for me to call around and decide which hospital to take him to.
He was admitted for 3 days with seizures, a mild case of the swine flu, and they thought he had an illyus but it turned out OK. That didn't stop the boys from digging a hole.
Poor Mel got to feel the fun of having 5 kids 8 and under. It was close to Halloween so I guess the costumes all came out to play. It was nice for me because I had a visitor everyday and she even brought or sent delicious meals!
They all went to the Elementary school Halloween party all dressed up. Aren't they cute!
I don't know why Ethan will let Mel take pictures of him. He never lets me! Isn't he a tough Spiderman?
And finally here it is, the finished product. We never actually got to see it all set up, but the hole was sweet! And we got rid of the Angel......










2 comments:
Thanks for the shout out! And were you invited? I couldn't remember :) Come again soon!!! There, it's now an open invitation. And we HAVE to get rid of that dumb angel.
I'm happy to see these photos of their place and the work. The Halloween costumes are adorable! I'm glad Mel was there to help with the kids and you in the hospital. Usually my job ....
Post a Comment