After almost a year Mason finally has his own seat in our home! He has his wheelchair of course, but that's too heavy for me to get in and out of the house now. My back just isn't what it used to be. The brown chair thing is called a 'sweet tomato' chair. He buckles into it and the seat straps onto the base with the wheels so that he is closer to people and kids. My favorite thing about the chair is that it's removable from the base and can strap to a kitchen chair so he can now be a part of our family meals!!
FINALLY! The whole family can have dinner together.
It also gave him the perfect seat to once again play with his balls. I just have to make sure that Ezra is nowhere near him. Mase can throw a ball! It hurts. More to do than just play doors.





4 comments:
How perfect!!! He is getting so big.
I'm so glad you decided to get one! We have loved ours and I love having Porter sit at the dinner table with us. I hope it exceeds all of your expectations.
Congratulations on the new "sweet" chair! I love that Mason can now be with everyone and it looks like he really enjoys it :c)
I thought about you guys this winter! so thankful that mase has just been doing so well, and hasn't had to camp with us for so long. I love that kid! Wow, the post about Ethan sleeping by him just brought tears to my eyes. That kid is so dang special. I've never met anyone like him. Seven years old? He seems so much older, and wiser, somehow! It gives me the chills. He's amazing. And Kerry, you are an amazing mom. You inspire me every day. Keep up the good work you two! PS could Ezra BE any cuter!!?? I just want to squeeze him!!!
Post a Comment