Just over a month ago Mason really started to have trouble sleeping through the night. Even getting to sleep was hard. He just screams and screams. The only way to calm him down is to get into bed and cuddle him back to sleep. Ethan caught on to this after a week or so and thought it'd be a good idea for him to just sleep with Mason. He has ever since.
The first night was a surprise. We didn't know he was going to do this. We just thought Mason had stopped crying. Honestly Ethan usually sleeps through any noise Mason has ever made. We think he just wanted to be with his brother. They are best friends I'm told...
Every night I go in to check on them I am amazed that either one of them can sleep how they are. When they are doing something this cute I have to get a picture. They slept all night with linked arms!
This is another night, Ethan's holding Mason's hand.
Another night, full on cuddles. When Ethan isn't feeling well and we make them sleep apart neither one of them are happy about it. Spen thinks we should just get them a bigger bed but I don't see why! They are both perfectly happy in Mason's bottom bunk!








4 comments:
This is SO cute! I love that Ethan and Mason as such good freinds :c)
Oh my gosh! I am loving your boys and the pictures are priceless! What cuties!
So darling!
That is the sweetest thing ever! Ethan is such a great big brother. How are you guys? We miss you this next summer we will have to get together!
Post a Comment