One of Ethan's end of the school year programs was called 'Reader's Theater.' The teacher paired the kids up and they read mini play's. Most of them were memorized. They did so great. They sang a few songs about how important reading is.
Ethan is so funny because he looks like he is embarrased and acts like he is, but he really isn't. I think he just thinks he is supposed to act that way or something. We'll have to work on that!
Ethan and his friend Hansen did a little play about How Dinosaurs Eat.
They did such a great job! I was so proud of my baby. No way is he old enough to be finishing up 1st grade.
I had no idea how to make a costume for Ethan to be a dinosaur. This is what we came up with. Turned out that the teacher had one he could borrow if I couldn't come up with one. That's what Hansen used. Strangely enough Ethan liked the paper one I came up with. I was happy he was so proud of it.
Adorable dinosaurs.
Ethan has just loved his 1st grade teacher. I have loved that Ethan has loved her! It makes going to school a much more pleasant experience.
Ez loves hats lately and couldn't resist a dinosaur hat! He wore it all afternoon. Reader's Theater was a huge success!



No comments:
Post a Comment