This year I signed Ethan up for a Machine Pitch baseball team. After all the tears and dramatics making sure he knew that he didn't want to play, he's actually really liking it. I just wish the weather would cooperate more.
This is Mason's 2nd year on the Angel's team. He usually plays 3rd base. He's still getting into it. He laughs and loves it the most of any player. He just isn't a huge fan of the waiting around for his turn to bat or to throw the ball.
There are a few players on Mason's team that are pretty funny. One little boy can't hear and thinks I can sign back to him. I used to sign, but only to hearing people so I'm really not great at it. He gets frustrated with me but it's fun. I love taking him. They had pictures at his last game so I'll post those later. Ethan's had a few games that haven't been canceled and has really loved it. I'll get more of him later too.



No comments:
Post a Comment