One day Mason became very adventurous. He usually just sticks to his bedroom and the kitchen. I never have had to worry about him exploring too much. He's very predictable. Not on this day!
I found him scooting himself down the hallway and thought to myself how great it is that Mason is branching out. I'm very grateful to have a lot of helpers on the lookout around here. Ethan caught him just in time as he started down the stairs! He thought it was hilarious. He was laughing and kicking around like it was the best day ever. WAAAYY better than Christmas for him!
He is a very stiff little boy. Imagine sending a flat board down stairs.. It would be like sledding.. That was how Mason was heading down the stairs, face first!. I can't explain how lucky we were to have Ethan catch him!
11 years ago



2 comments:
Wow! How exciting and scary at the same time! He looks super happy about it!!
That is so funny! I love that Mason moves around. I need him to come and teach Porter how to do that! It is so weird to have such a predictable child and to one day have them surprise you. Way to go Mason!!!
Post a Comment