Ezra loves to make a big mess. He is good at it too. I can't really leave him alone without having a giant mess to clean up for longer than a minute or two. He loves to have me build him huge train tracks to play with his trains. I think what he loves more is for me to walk away and to destroy it.
We didn't get much snow this year, but Ezra had to play in it every time it did snow all day long until it was gone. It was fun for him, but he runs away so often that I had to be sure to be out with him watching the whole time. Cold!
What an innocent little face!His favorite toy lately are his 'cut foods.' They are little wooden foods that have Velcro in the middle to stick the pieces together then you get your little wooden knife and cut them into pieces. He loves cutting his foods and making me sandwiches or soups.
After a long day of messes we have a long warm bath. He loves bubbles in his bath. If I even look the other way when the tub is filling he pours out the entire bottle of the closest soap or shampoo to get the most bubbles he can. What a stinker!



No comments:
Post a Comment