Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!!!

It has been almost 5 years since I have gone anywhere with just Spencer. (Unless you count the over-nighter in SLC. I don't because on our way there we were rear-ended and spent the entire night stiff and in pain! Doesn't count.) Anyway, he had a work conference at the new hotel in Las Vegas, the Palazzo.




I've never stayed anywhere so nice!! I was so excited to have a vacation it was ridiculous! My mom was so great to watch the boys. She was pretty nervous at first to be completely responsible for Mason, but I wasn't one bit worried. Mason's not scarey, but if you aren't used to the routine - it can take some time! (They did great by the way and she even said herself that "once you get past the medications and things, Mason's the easy one!!")

Our room was incredible.




The entire place was incredible! I loved it. Spen had to work a lot, but I just wandered around, spent time at the pool, and relaxed!

We saw two shows while we were there. . .

The Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian
Go here for a teaser of the show!
http://venetian.com/PHANTOM.aspx



and Le Reve at the Wynn.
Go here to see a teaser for the show!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow! That room is incredible. I'm glad you and Spencer were able to get away for a little bit. You deserve a nice vacation.

Mandy said...

Kerry,
That hotel looks amazing and I'm so happy you got a vacation. It sounds wonderful!