Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy 1st Apricot's Day!!

Ethan and I had a blast playing April Fool's day pranks on each other and for some reason he didn't quite grasp the "April Fool's" part, but instead coined, "Happy 1st Apricot's Day" whenever he would do or say something 'April Fool's'-ish.
There are some things that you just don't correct!
Our best prank was going to dad's work and moving his car!! I think that the anticipation of how funny it was going to be was hands down better than the reaction that we got from it... Ethan could hardly speak he was laughing so hard when we were driving home. The phone call from Spen when he couldn't find his car was pretty funny too . . . Definately worth it!

4 comments:

The Wells Family said...

I've never done april fools pranks but it sounds like fun for next year.. I think I'll start planning now.

Mikey Peterson said...

That sounds like a blast. This one made me laugh. Hope all is well with you....remember when we used to see family like every week...wierd.

Mikey Peterson said...

That sounds like a blast. This one made me laugh. Hope all is well with you....remember when we used to see family like every week...wierd.

Ace said...

great april fools joke, kerry. i'm going to steal that one for future reference.