Thursday, August 28, 2008

1st day of School!

I never thought the day would come when I have a kindergartener!~ Really, I have a son who is old enough for school! REAL School!

I was more than expecting to get sad and emotional for them to be gone, but I was more excited for them to get to start together. Ethan didn't want anything to do with me or with pictures, he just wanted to get going. He even asked me when I was going to leave!~

Ethan was so excited to get to go to the same school as Mason finally.

Because they are at the same time the bus is allowing Ethan to ride with Mase! Lucky me. I don't even have to car pool or drive any more.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

The kids are so big! I love these pictures. They look so handsome!

DeAnna said...

This is not really happening. Weren't those boys just babies?!