Isn't it great when life finally starts to get back to normal?!! We have had, what seems like the busiest summer of all time! We are finally home and I can tell you it feels good to be here. Like a true beginner I assumed Ethan would be starting school yesterday, but luckily before I took him I found out that he still has another week! We are just getting home from another trip and I am still in the winding down process. I'm excited to get to finally have the time to post some pictures of all of our summer adventures and to get back to reading about all of my friends' adventures.
11 years ago



2 comments:
Hey Shaws, just wanted to drop you a line and say hello. You have a beautiful little family, hope you are all doing well. Great pictures!
-Spencer (the original)
Sorry this summer was so crazy! but I'm glad I got to see you and your family! You guys are such a cute family! Hopefully next year won't be so crazy! Keep in touch!
LaRee
Post a Comment