
I think I've mentioned before that Spencer and I have really made a big deal about me getting to spend some alone time with Ethan. He gets to share a lot of time with Mase, but we have some fun things that we have always done together.
We go out on dates a lot... almost as often as Spencer and I get to go out!~ He's never been one for casual dates, he prefers us to get all dressed up and to go out in style! Spencer gives him money to surprise me when the check comes at dinner, he'll pull out his little wallet and pay for dinner and giggle at how shocked I get! This time was extra special. My sister has front row center season tickets to capital theater. She couldn't make the performance of High School Musical. I know that you are shocked that Spencer had Ethan take me rather than go himself, but we had a great time together.
He is always the perfect gentleman and gets my door for me and holds my hand. It was a night I will never forget!
We sat on the front row and Ethan was absolutely fascinated by the orchestra. He stood and hovered over watching the conductor most of the first act. At intermission a few of the musicians wanted to talk to him. The drummer gave him one of his sticks and autographed it for him. Ethan thought that was pretty cool. It was all I could do to keep him from 'drumming' on the divider in front of us! 
11 years ago



2 comments:
That is so cute! And such a cute idea. I'm glad you guys had such a good time.
That is the sweetest thing ever! he looks just like you and i'm sitting here crying at how adorable this is! Really. Tears.
Post a Comment