Monday, January 12, 2009

Ethan Skiing

This year Spencer and Ethan got season passes to Sundance. They have already used them enough to make it worth it! They love going together. Spen is trying to capture some video and pictures of Ethan, but he's just too fast!!!

3 comments:

Russ said...

Wow, Ethan!! What a skiier you are. I can't wait to go skiing with you. I hope I can keep up.

Love Grampy

O'BRIEN FAMILY BLOG said...

kerry

thanks so much for the sweet comment on our blog. it means a lot to us that people pray for saylor, especially her friends. there are few things as crazy beautiful as a childs prayer. we are on such a roller coaster, but today is a good day and its B&W day at school so i am going to take saylor for the last hour. so ethan will get to see her! thanks again!

Anjella said...

Wow! That is AMAZING!