Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mase joins the sledding fun!

With all of this snow Kilimanjaro reached an all time record! It was over 9 feet high this week! We have all had so much fun sledding. (All but Ez. Ethan can't understand why I won't just try to take him down at least once!~)

Ethan and I spend hours sledding together. Today I felt a bit sad that Mase was just inside playing with his doors. Ez thankfully slept through it all, but Ethan and I decided to 'snow suit up' Mase into a 'snowman' to come out sledding with us. He only went down about 10 times wit me, then I was just too tired! He's a heavy kid!

Thankfully Spen came home and gave Mase a few rides. He just laughed and laughed. He laughs so hard that it's no longer audible! I love it. He loved being pulled around on his back on the sled too!

Ethan is becoming a real daredevil! I'm so happy that we have enough snow to make the platform at the top safe! He's really good at keeping the rule that he can only sled with supervision from a grown up though!

We have spent hours and hours in our front yard sledding! It's so great for me, I don't have the guilt that I physically just can't take everyone sledding myself - we just play in the yard!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

I love it! This is definately the year to do it too with all the snow we have been getting! I love it!

Heidi said...

What fun! K... I had NO idea you adopted! What an angel little guy... So precious. congrats!

Erin said...

You have the coolest family EVER!! I love it!

I just read the recent quotes from Ethan on the side of your blog... that kid makes me smile! He is just too cute!

Cathy said...

You guys are so fun! Your house looks so cute with all the snow!

Mandy said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the huge hill! You're kids are so lucky to have such a great mama.

Anjella said...

OK, I am so coming over to go sledding at your house!