Ezra hasn't been feeling well with all he is dealing with right now. The other morning Ethan went in to cuddle and comfort sad Ez. When I went in to check on them Ethan was Doctoring him. (Not uncommon) The difference this time is that Ez had no cuts or anything to band-aid. Ethan was covering him with Neosporin and band-aids! When I asked what he was doing he told me very matter-of-factly that, "maybe if I put Neosporin and band-aids on him it will suck out the sickness and Ez will feel better!" Where does he come up with this stuff?! I don't know, but I hope he never outgrows it.
11 years ago



3 comments:
So cute! And I love the picture at the top of your blog!
That is so cute! I love the picture on the top of your blog. So sweet.
Ethan is such an amazing boy (ummm, man). I've never seen a brother quite like him. What a blessing he is for all of us.
Post a Comment