Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ezra Turns 9 Months!!

Ezra is growing up sooo fast I can hardly believe my eyes. He is so adorable I can't stand it sometimes.

This little boy is going to get away with so much, I can already tell. He's too dang cute to say no to!!

He is a very serious little boy. He's not really one to just pass out smiles and giggles. That may be why it's so much fun when he actually does smile and giggle for you!!

I love the month to month pictures with the same item.. It's so fun to see him so much bigger than his 'Rocco' bear!

He really likes to chew on his Rocco bear!

The stage he is at now is so much fun. I just love to blow everything off and play with this sweet boy!

And he's done. After this he wasn't interested in all 3 of us making fools of ourselves to get him to sit still and smile for the camera!!

2 comments:

Karie said...

Oh my gosh! These pictures are so dang adorable. He's such a handsome boy!

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

What a cute little boy!