Sunday, July 19, 2009

Winner~

A few weeks ago Ethan's soccer coach from last year came knocking at our door to presnt Ethan with his medal for playing soccer. I would never have guessed that he would be so excited about it! He was very insistant that i take his picture with all his medals. He surprised me again by remembering his gymnastics medal and knowing right where it was. That never happens!

3 comments:

Brian and Mary said...

Hey girl it was great seeing you at Travs birthday party..you are as cute as ever!Your family is adorable...In answer to your question that is my moms house anytime you want to swim...just let me know(:

Megan said...

Thanks for your comment on our blog. Porter is doing okay right now. He has really been struggling in the sleep department, but hopefully it will get under control sometime soon! We are going to the parents conference in Sept...I am on the planning committee for it. I hope you guys are coming because it would be fun to visit with you. You are welcome to email me at meganblack80@yahoo.com or call me at 801-368-9357 anytime. I hope you are having a good Summer!

Colleen said...

Congratulations Ethan! You are such an AWESOME kid! I'm gonna love you forever! Reg