Saturday, January 23, 2010

Family Pictures~

Finally I am posting these!!  This fall I got very nervous and really insistant that for the first time we get some professional pictures taken of our family.  I never really am sure what is going to happen in this family!  I got in touch with a good friend from my Macaroni Grill server days who is an amazing photographer.


The only sad thing is that from the day I talked to her to less then a week later the leaves went from gorgeous and vibrant to sticks!  I still love them though.  I have had the hardest time deciding what to do with them all, but now I know which one I want to enlarge and put out.  It's just a matter of financing the project!


I love her work and I mostly love that she was able to get so many great pictures of Mason.


The day we went was FREEZING!  I feel like I tortured my poor kiddos.


My mom came along to help take care of the kids and help get their attention.  Thanks a million mom!


Since we've never had pictures taken before, other than my mom or dad coming by to take one out in the front yard, I was clueless with choosing outfits and deciding things like that.


Our kids were all great sports and Kate was adorable with them.


I hope I can go back to her every year.  I feel totally spoiled!


This is my kid that I have the hardes time getting a picture of him looking at a camera!  We bribed him...


Here is my top reason for wanting these pictures.  This sweet boy can't seem to catch a break.  His Dr.'s have been worried about his prognosis for this winter and flu season.  I absolutely had to have some great pictures of what he's really like.  Kate gave that to me.  Thank you again.


And this one just is changing too fast!


My 3 angels.


6 comments:

Karie said...

Those picture are priceless. Wow.

Vegas H Family said...

Adorable! These were way better than the ones you sent me!

shelby said...

Kerry I love the pictures!! Kate does an amazing job, and you have a great looking family!

Jana said...

I love them all, but especially the one of you looking at Mason. Precious.

Cindy said...

SO CUTE! I love em.

Carrilyne said...

Love them! But you can't go wrong with your beautiful family!