I honestly walk into a mess like this at least once a day...
You may be asking yourself why I haven't taken precautions against such messes?.. Well, that is a fine question. This kid is a smarty. He knows exactly what he wants and looks for an opening. If a door is left open by anyone for a few seconds -- he makes his move.
This is actually the day I personally installed 5 locks on various drawers in the kitchen. He stayed one step ahead of me... Thanks to the people at Safety First I don't have to clean up plastic bags anymore! The worst is that Ez ropes Mason into his crimes. Mase is fine playing doors until Ezra comes in and makes a discovery. He takes things to Mason to throw and rip. They are a dangerous pair these two!






2 comments:
Ha ha way to go Ez!!! He's so big now Kerry!
I can't even express how much these pictures make me smile. Just hide the bottle of cooking oil. When it is open and rolls across the floor -- nightmare!
Post a Comment