Monday, February 7, 2011

Ethan's 8!

 How in the world did this happen?!  My baby is 8 years old!  He was so excited to be so old..  He had several parties. This party is the only one I actually took pictures at.  I don't know what is happening to me!  I did take video of the others.  He invited his grandparents and one family of his cousins over for Birthday Pie.  The next party was on his actual birthday and that was just with his family.  He was excited to actually have his brother's bring him their gifts!  The last party is exactly that - his last party!  He invited his friends over.  Somehow the numbers multiplied and we ended up with 16 little boys over here.. plus my kids!  It was so loud I couldn't hear Ezra crying, and I was holding him!

 The candles had little sparkler things in them that made Ethan a little nervous.  He really liked the "8" candle though.  He's wanted a number candle for a long time.
 Ezra was pretty excited about the 'fire candles.'  They re-lit a few times so he got his chance.  Ethan was taken by surprise when he had to make his wish. 
 Yay!  We did it!  Ezra gets pretty excited about candles.
 What a handsome 8 year old!
 This is it.. my only picture of our 'family only' party.  We had a good time.  Happy Birthday my sweet angel Ethan.  I sure love you and wish you the best year 8 ever!  You certainly deserve all the best!

No comments: