Sadly, these are my Mason's feet! Once you get past how sad and pathetic it is that my baby has 2 casts, he actually looks pretty cute. He can get around almost just as good as before. He gets stuck on occasion, but he doesn't cry, he laughs! He rolls all over our family room and his bedroom. He knows exactly where he wants to end up, and he sure can get there, 2 casts and all! He's such a strong little boy. He's inspiring to watch...
11 years ago



2 comments:
Kerry, this is your cousin, Mandy. It is good to find you! Your little boys make my heart totally melt. I love to see how you are and what is new in your world. I love that Mason laughs with 2 casts! Amazing boy!
I just put my blog on private, so if you want you can send me your email and I can add you to the list.
mandycheney@hotmail.com
It's fun to get to keep in touch!
I agree with you on how strong and inspiring mason is... We (Mandy and I) were just talking the other day about how strong and inspiring you are too...keep it up
Post a Comment