Happy Halloween!!! Halloween is always such a busy crazy day, isn't it? I love it though. Ezra and I got to go to watch Ethan and Mason 'march' in the school costume parade. After all that trick-or-treated around Spen's work. I always have to go to Granny's house and carve a pumpkin with her, and Ethan and Mason and I got to tric-or-treat the neighborhood. It was the first day Mason has been mostly OK, and he had such a great time!
Our pumkins . . .
Adorable boys
Cutest pirate in the world
Happy candy corn
Sleeping pumpkin
11 years ago



2 comments:
Kerry- Your new baby is so adorable. I praise you! You are such a dedicated mother, your children are very blessed to have you. I know I haven't seen you in a really long time and the only time I have gotten the updates on you is when I talk to my dad. I found your blog via Ashleys blog, so I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog to keep in better touch. I hope your boys are doing good. You look great
Carri Later Hales
Way cute!!! I wish I could have seen you guys.
Post a Comment