Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Isn't Family Great?~

As many of you know our Mason is very medically fragile. He has had a very hard time lately. This past week he had another scary thing happen to him. This isn't about that though. This post is about the outpouring of friendship, love, and support that we have received in this stressful time for our family. I can't thank you all enough for all of your prayers, emails, phone calls, meals, offers to help, and just thoughts of concern you have shown for Mason and for our family. It has moved me and inspired me. Thank you.

2 comments:

Anjella said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Johnson said...

Kerri, I linked to your blog from facebook. I have wondered about your sweet family so much since Mason was born. You guys are still our heros. The boys are growing up so big and are so adorable. I am so sorry that Mason has been so sick. I will keep him in my prayers. We too have three little boys....they are the best. We obviously can't have anymore an we are considering adoption. I'd love to talk to you about your experience with it sometime. Take care. My blog is beckyjohnson3(at)blogspot.com