When Ethan was a baby we bought this adorable puffy pumpkin suit for him to wear for his first Halloween. I loved it, I especially loved to watch him crawl around the house in it. He hated the little hat that came with it, so his picture is without hat! Mason is just a good sport and would do whatever we did to him. Ezra is so tiny he may fit it again next year, but I had to get him in it this year just in case! -- (no hat!)
Ethan - 10 months
Mason - 18 months
Ezra - 1 month
11 years ago



5 comments:
You just have the cutest boys ever!
I'm glad you found me!!
Seriously, Ethan is so much fun! You tell him that he can come over ANY time he wants to. His adorable facial expressions and the cute things he says make me smile the whole time he is here!
Please... call me!
They are so cute!! I love the hat--Mason looks great in it!
The hat is the cutest part!! I'm so glad at least Mason would wear it, they all look so adorable!
What a cute costume for so cute children! Janae Church
Post a Comment