Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight anyone?



Tonight was supposed to be a long awaited Celine Dion show, but you may know that after selling out in Salt Lake almost 14 months before the show (scheduled for tonight) Celine Dion was postponed until the end of February! My sister and I have been planning on this for a long time (obviously) but because of the date change we had to change plans. Spen felt sorry for us and bought us tickets to see Twilight tonight as a consolation show, but my sis. got sick and he got to come with me!!!

So . . . . I have to know, what did everyone think of Twilight?

5 comments:

Carrilyne said...

Oh my gosh! I was way dissapointed! I hated the entire cast! Bella and Edward seemed so awkward together and every word that came out of Edwards mouth seemed forced and painful. I could go on and on... How did such a good book make such a crappy movie!

Cindy said...

Haven't seen it. I also haven't read the books so I will probably think it's pretty good.

Anjella said...

Hey you, how did your Jell-o turn out?

Jana said...

I didn't love it. It was entertaining, and followed the book, but I hated the cast. Edward especially. Maybe they'll put the profits from this movie to good use and actually make a good movie for the sequel. ?? What did you think?

Ashley said...

Are you kidding me? Did you read my blog? I'm obsessed, but didn't get that way till my second time. I won't go with my hubby though, I think he'll ruin it for me. Check my blog.