Friday, February 3, 2012

Ethan's Birthday Lunch~

On Ethan's birthday I decided to pull him out for lunch.  He was pretty excited about it, but in elementary school I think that it was kind of sad to pull him because they make a big deal about him during class and he missed a lot of it to come along for pizza.  It was kind of a last minute idea and so Spencer couldn't get away, but we called my parents to join us and that was special.  He loved when they sang to him even though he was so embarrassed.  It made him feel all important.  I love that kid.
Of course the Ezra Monster came along.  He screamed so loud that we had an audience for a lot of our meal, but those are just the joys that come along with this little angel!  Totally embarrassing, but he's worth it.  He loved to be invited along for the birthday party lunch.

No comments: