Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Victoria's Family Party~

After this month I was so birthday-ed out!  We had a family party for Victoria to open her presents from us and from her siblings a few days after her birthday.  Our presents this year for our kids were mostly clothes.  They both seemed to like that.  Ezra of course was right there in the action helping unwrap everything.


Ethan was very excited to go shopping and pick something special out for Victoria.  All of our boys just adore her.  She's actually quite darling with all of them.
A few things I love about Victoria are:

How fun she can be.
How sweet she is with her brothers.
How thoughtful she is.
How honest and obedient she is.
How smart she is.
How beautiful inside and out she is.
How she never forgets to do what she knows is right.
How she loves to read her scriptures.
How good of an example she is to her brothers.
How helpful she is.
How great it is to finally have her in our family.

These are just a few of the things I love about you!  Happy 17th Birthday Victoria!

3 comments:

The Cook Family said...

Vika sure is smiling a lot more!! She's is so pretty and it's hard to believe she and Ezra are not full blood brother and sister cause they absolutely look like they are.

Gorgeous family that I love. Time to get together!!

steph said...

For some reason, I was not showing any updates for your blog, so when I popped over just for fun I had lot of catching up to do:) Your birthday week made me tired just reading about all that you guys did! Sounds like it was a success though and that's what it's all about, making sure these kiddos know that we love 'em. Can't wait to get together...

Laura Anne said...

I have to totally agree. I was just thinking how amazing it is when Heavenly Father puts a family together. It is amazing to look at how much you all have grown the last year!