Monday, February 13, 2012

Victoria's Birthday Lunch~

Victoria is so funny.  She was absolutely dying that we would send her to school on her birthday.  How could we?  Well, we did go and check her out for lunch so I think we made up for it.  She was pretty excited when Spencer showed up to check her out.  We had told her we couldn't and she was pretty upset and sad.  I have no idea why she believes us all the time!  We went to Smash Burger.  We love that place.  She really just wanted to take as long as possible so she wouldn't end up having to go back to school.
Ezra is the real lucky one... He gets to join all the parties.  He was pretty excited about it all too.  He loves Smash Burger!
He's an adorable pain to take places!

After lunch Victoria suckered us into taking her to Menchie's for Frozen Yogurt.  She still won't believe that it's not technically 'ice cream.'  We will have that fight every time we go there I'm sure.  She actually succeeded with her plan and didn't end up having time to go back to school.  She was thrilled.  Happy Birthday, Victoria!

1 comment:

Diana said...

The epitome of "you are special" equals getting checked out of school on your birthday! :D I love it! I also love that you said that E is an adorable pain to take somewhere! I totally have one of those boys, too! ;D