I have a child who DOES NOT like to go to bed!!! He likes to think up reasons to get out of bed over and over again. If you've ever been at our house around bedtime, you understand I'm sure! Sometimes he will stay in his room and don't worry - he's prepared for what he has planned! He'll steal flashlights and hide them so that when we leave he can do what he wants to do without us noticing a light on. I went in to check on my 'sleeping children' (or so I thought) the other night and this is what I found . . . . 
He at least FAKED asleep when he heard me coming back with my camera. 
I suppose taking pictures isn't really the way to make him understand that he is not doing what he is supposed to be, but really . . . could you resist taking a picture of all of the animals in the house tucked in into "three layers of bed?" I couldn't either~!
Ethan, You are adorable in everyway. I hope that you don't ever stop doing things like this because it sure makes me smile! I love you Angel Boy!
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment