Last night we had such a fun Family Night. 
We had some things to do in Salt Lake, so we decided to spend some time with the kids at Temple Square.
I have never really spent a lot of time there in the warmer months! We go every year to see the lights and walk around, but it's always so crowded and freezing that we don't usually just enjoy time there.
It was such a perfect evening. It wasn't hot or too sunny. The temple was gorgeous. Ethan was fascinated learning about the construction and the huge stones they brought down.
Mason was so happy to be outside walking around. He would giggle and scream his 'happy screams' as we walked. He did not, however, like it when we would stop for any amount of time!
Ethan absolutely loves this sort of thing. He didn't want to leave. He could have spent hours wandering around the plaza.
He was fascinated with all of the water fountains and features. Of course he had to touch all of them! (He nearly fell in a few times!) 
We did something that I have never done before, we toured the Beehive house.
It was pretty cool. The Sister Missionaries that presented the tour did a very good job. Spen and I couldn't figure what it is about him, but Ethan absolutely loves guided tours! It was such a great night together. Definitely a night I'll remember forever...
11 years ago



3 comments:
Cute! Looks like you had so much fun. How can you not with such darling boys? Gotta love 'em!
How fun! What a great idea. I need to add that to my list of things to do. I know that Maika would love it and Ari would be the one falling in the fountains!
nice photo you got. keep it up
Post a Comment