Friday, December 12, 2008

My Christmas Tree

I Love Christmas! I love Christmas decorations in houses and the cozy feeling you get with a Christmas tree all decorated and lit up!

When we were kids my Mom started collecting Christmas ornaments for us. I don't want to pretend I know how many I have, but I'll say it's in the many 100's! I know the next question too . . . do I really get them all out? Yes I do! It takes a full day to put them on my small normal tree, but it's the funnest tree you'll ever see! I love it! And . . I love A LOT of lights!

This is my mantel with my nativity and our stockings. I love a lot of lights!

3 comments:

Karie said...

Your tree looks great! And the pictures of it look awesome!

Anjella said...

Soooo pretty. We have a lot of ornaments too. Maybe not that many. ;)

Cathy said...

I love your tree!