Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Party

This year we finally got it together enough to attend the annual Angels Hand's Christmas party. It's at a fun center where you can to fun rides and roller skate and watch magic shows, etc.

After our pizza lunch date with Santa, we started at the bumper cars. Ethan and Spen had to go several times to satisfy Ethan! He had a blast

You can see how excited Mason was for the fun! His favorite part (to all of our surprise) was the movie! We went to see Madagascar with everyone. It was a lot of fun and our boys were so great!

Spencer took Ethan out to try and roller skate. He was pretty shakey!

Then he too Mason for a spin. I love that they let you do this with kids in wheelchairs!

2 comments:

Russ said...

Looks like it was really fun. Darling boys (and parents!).

Megan said...

Mason looks so much older now. I'm glad you got to go and I'm glad your cute little family had fun!