Monday, December 22, 2008

Vesuvius update for Huge Snow today!

After a HUGE snow day today we spent a lot of time building up our sledding hill!!

Ethan and I spent all morning sledding and shoveling, now that Spen is home he is taking over for me!! Ethan is in heaven with his hill!

Ethan is good enough to mind our rule of no sledding without a grown up there to help and watch.

We finally got it packed enough that we can sled down 'doubles'. Ethan even talked our neighbor into sledding down with him. :)

Perfect for the Christmas break!

2 comments:

Anjella said...

Looks like so much fun! Can you believe all this snow??? Our street just about got snowed in. I saw several cars sliding and getting stuck.

Even the Bishop was out on his snow mobile today. He tried to wave at Ellie and I and almost crashed. It was great!

How is your Holiday Season going?

Carrilyne said...

I think Jared and the girls need to start making a one of those in our yard! That looks like so much fun! You guys are such a awesome family.