Friday, December 19, 2008

Vesuvius 2008

If you saw our blog last year, you know that we built our own sledding hill in our front yard for Ethan. Yesterday and today we finally got enough snow to start construction on the new and improved Vesuvius!

I have to say, we are all pretty excited about it. Mason only tried last year's hill a few times, but I think this year he'll be more excited about it. Ez will have to wait!

Ethan is fearless I'm afraid... He's going to have to start wearing his ski helmet when he is playing with just his friends and not his dad! When it gets too dark he brings his sled in to do some "stair sledding." I don't think I'll elaborate!

2 comments:

Erin said...

You guys are so fun! I love that idea! Ethan is so dang cute!

Anjella said...

We did that one year. It was so much fun! All the neighbor kids came over to go sledding on it too. It was great!