Time is just flying away from me, I remember thinking with Ethan that he just grew up way too fast. Mason has just been different in every way, but I am feeling like Ezra is growing up much too fast too! There's nothing I can do about it! At his 2 month check up he weighed 13.8 pounds and was 25.8 inches tall! He is getting so big so fast!
He's so adorable I can't stand it!
His brother's absolutely adore him. He's been so much fun.
We are all so happy to have him in our family! (He is too, I promise! This is just too cute of a picture not to put up!)
11 years ago



5 comments:
So so cute! He has a very cute sad face! So does milo, it is so hard not to laugh when Milo has the lip quiver!
I swear that life is in fast forward and it just gets faster every time you add another child! He sure is cute.
He really is so cute! The big brother picture is to die for. Time does fly, so hopefully you can enjoy every minute of it.
Holy cow, those are cute pictures!
How are you holding up girly?
He is flippin cute! I can't believe how big he is!
Post a Comment