Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Easter 2010

I just realized I never posted these!  So, I had to.  Better late than never.  Easter seemed to just sneak up on me this year.  Lucky for me the Easter bunny was on top of things.  There were severaly long traditions that we never miss that just were missed this year.  At least we had baskets to find.  Ethan was a good help with that.  There was a small egg hunt that Ethan was great to help his brothers with.
Just a bit too serious for Easter and thermals!  He was so excited to see what he had been given that I'm lucky I got this picture!
Telling me to stop taking pictures is one thing Ethan has perfected.
Ez just wasn't sure what was happening with all the basket stuff.  He was curious to see what was in this basket Ethan had dragged him around the house to find!
He got fun toys and books. 

The hit for all 3 of them was the bubble blowing guns. They went through almost a gallon of bubbles in less than a week. We/I had to make a rule that the bubbles were for outside only.

Mason is so grown up that he managed to find his Easter basket all on his own!  He didn't really know he found it, but that's what brothers are good for.
Mason played with his toys until they were stolen by the helpful brothers, then he went back to his doors.  He's very good at sharing!

No comments: