The one thing I really wanted to was to take an air boat tour of the everglades. It was a bit of a drive to get there but completely worth it!
Our 'captain' was a funny and strange man. He made no promises of spotting alligators but had a lot of fun facts about how many ways we could die in the everglades.
And luckily we did come across an alligator. It was unreal how close that thing got to us. It was following us around and would come right up to the boat and touch it with it's nose. I was FREAKING out...
After our tour we went into the little preserve area they have for all the 'nuisance' alligators they have caught from people's yards.... yikes! There was a guy that was doing a little 'alligator wrestling' show. That was pretty amazing to see too.
Spen was so excited for this... I passed pretty quick.








1 comment:
Spencer's giddy face while holding the crocodile is hilarious. I can totally hear the giggle that goes right along with it!
Post a Comment