For Ezra's 2nd birthday Ethan decided that he wanted to have a costume party. Ezra is TERRIFIED of all things costume, but he did pretty good. The costumes were pretty mild. It took me a while to convince him to even put on his pumpkin. (We're trying for Curious George for Halloween, we may work up to it!) I couldn't get him to look up at me for a picture of him. This was the best we could do.
He was very excited about opening his presents. That was a lot different than his first birthday where we couldn't convince him to open another present. I loved watching him. He was so excited to have friends there and presents to open! Fun day.
Mason was the best costume of the party by far. He liked having the kids over too.
I loved that he was so excited for all things birthday party! He loved being sung to and blowing out his candles.
He blew out his candles over and over the entire song.
How darling is this brand new 2 year old.Yay! Happy Birthday to my favorite 2 year old. I don't know how I would survive a day without you!



1 comment:
Captain America! I LOVE IT!! :D (I also LOVE your shirt, by the way!) :D What a super cute boy! Happy, Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment