We had a chance to spend a weekend away just as school was starting. It turned out to be such a fun little trip. We didn't go far which made it even better! The first night I took Ethan and we checked in and had our own special night away together. We literally checked in the hotel and I asked him what he wanted to do and he was already putting on his PJ's watching Clone Wars on the cartoon network. We don't get that. That's all he wanted to do! Oh yeah, and try on the robes.
They had a carousel there for use if you bought tokens. Or if you are as cute as Ethan and ask really nice I guess. He and Ezra rode that thing 4 times without ever once buying a token.
Ezra just yelled, "weeee" and "again" the whole time. He really had fun.
Mason hated it. We watched. That was better for all of us!
They had a little goat farm you can walk up to and pet and feed the goats. After Ezra and Ethan sat picking grass to feed them we walked down and bought the baggie of food at the gift shop. They both loved feeding the goats.
It was darling and frightning how fearless these kids were with the goats. Ezra didn't hesitate one bit. He wanted to just hug them. He tried a few times and they did not like that nearly as much as they liked him feeding them dog food.
Does it get more darling than this?
We went on a walk. I took pictures.
Really the big thing for Ethan was the indoor outdoor pool. He swam at least 6 different times. I hated it because it was freezing. I even complained a little bit about how cold it was when we were checking out. Ezra couldn't swim because his lips would turn blue after 5 minutes.With our 2 nights we got 2 free Sunday buffet certificates. These were worth $40 a person. This buffet was good. Really good. I feel like it was wasted on me and Ethan because we aren't really huge eaters. I know someone could have put away a lot more food.
This is where we stayed. We really hope to go back sometime soon.















No comments:
Post a Comment