Thursday, October 7, 2010

Playing around~

With the backyard all torn apart we moved our 'toys' to the front yard!  The kids love it.  I think it looks ridiculous, but as long as they are having fun.  Ezra just loves playing in the dirt.  That makes it less likely for me to take him out playing, but I love sitting in the shade in the front yard watching the kids play together.

Ezra LOVES his brothers.  He just wants to be a big boy and do all the things that Ethan and his friends do.  Ethan is such a great big brother because he LOVES his brothers too.  He just wants to play with them too.  He loves including Ez with all of his buddies.
He even lets Ez choke hold hug him~!
Mason absolutely loves to spend time outside.  I can't wait for the backyard to be all finished so he can spend time back there too. 

No comments: