I wanted to document just how much medication I am asked to give my child everynight. Keep in mind he gets meds 3 times a day. I poured them all into a cup together to see how much it would be if I had to ask him to drink them down every night.
This is acutally how I give them to him.. Just squirt them on down his g-tube. Thank heavens for that. Can you imagine that fight everynight? Time for meds!! No thank you. His tube is a port right into his stomach so I just have to plug in his tube and push them down. It's so much nicer. Still incredibly sad everytime I have to give them to him.
11 years ago





1 comment:
I haven't taken the time to check blogs in a while so I am just catching up on all of your posts! I can't believe how many meds Mason has to take every night. I'm sure you are super grateful for his tube so you don't have to force him to drink all of that!!! I hope that he has a healthy winter...cross our fingers. I love that he likes to talk on the phone to your mom. You have such a cute family!
Post a Comment