Sunday, November 7, 2010

Another common site at our house!

One thing Ezra can do well it is throw a tantrum!  Over nothing.  He is a champion tantrum thrower.  Kicking and screaming and totally limp.  The whole deal.  It doesn't quite get the job done with me since I just kind of laugh most of the time.  I try to intervene enough to be sure that he doesn't hurt himself.  He doesn't like that.
 I suppose it's not funny, but the drama of it sure seems funny.  It gets less and less funny the busier I am or the more public the place.  I suppose my stress level dictates whether it's cute and sad enough to take pictures and post them.  He gets so sad and can come out of it so easily.
 He was NOT a fan of deciding on a Halloween costume.  He was terrified of them all.  After we decided he wanted to be Curious George for Halloween it took all month to practice putting it on.  We got the coat, but it came close with those pants.  No chance for the chicken.  Too bad.  It's pretty darling!

1 comment:

Carrilyne said...

So funny! the picture with the black on his face is hilarious!